Love All Creatures and World

1. Reflection

In the past, I often threw house waste like plastic, paper, tissue into the river. Because in my opinion if it is thrown into the river it will be better than being burned which causes air pollution. There is a lot of plastic waste in my house because I always buy food and drinks from outside. so I always throw rubbish into the river every day because I am easily swept away by the swift water. And I do not think to burn plastic waste because it smells bad and makes it hot because of the smoke that spreads everywhere.

2. Action Now

Now, at home I reduce plastic waste because it does not break down easily when on the ground and I see a lot of news that in Indonesia floods often occur because of frequent littering into the river and it makes the chamfer clog. So I now care more about the environment and love the environment. There is only a little rubbish in my house for fear of flooding. So my family now decided to reduce the use of plastic waste.

3. Action Plan

Then my family thought that plastic waste was used as a useful material by being recycled to reduce flooding and smelly, dirty, and dirty river water. By recycling plastic waste we can make quite a lot of money and can reduce water pollution. So the way to reduce plastic waste is recycling into good and valuable goods. Moreover, goods sold from plastic waste are quite expensive and the way they are made is quite easy.

4. Wisdom

There are many impacts of water pollution, some of which are;
• Disease In humans, drinking or consuming polluted water will have a negative impact on health. Contaminated water can cause diseases such as typhus, cholera, hepatitis and various other diseases.
 • Damage to marine ecosystems. Ecosystems are very dynamic and respond to even the smallest environmental changes. Water pollution can cause the entire ecosystem to be damaged if left unchecked. Eutrophication
 • Eutrification is the entry of chemicals in water bodies that encourage the growth of algae (algae). This algae forms a layer above a pond or lake and then reduces oxygen in a body of water. As a result, aquatic life will be affected.
•Food chain disorders Water pollution causes a negative impact on the food chain. Disruption in the food chain occurs when poisons and pollutants in water are consumed by aquatic animals (fish, shellfish, etc.) which are then consumed by humans.

So the policy is that one of them must be able to reduce plastic waste and if possible we do not use plastic waste and do not littering like throwing garbage into the river, but by recycling that gets the buying and selling value. And if we often do things like that will surely be emulated by others as well.

5. Love

We must love our earth, we must maintain the quality of water so it is not polluted by pollution and keep the water clean and clear. My family reduces the use of materials or goods made from plastic to minimize water pollution.

6. Promise

a.I will reduce the use of materials or goods made of plastic.
b. My family and I will be more concerned with water cleanliness, by not throwing garbage into the river.
c. My family and I will dispose of trash in an environmentally friendly way.
d. I will sort it out first if I want to take out the trash.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Cause and effect