Reservation

Reservation and Appointment
Nana: "hello good morning, is this true with the FRIEND hospital?".
Receptionist: "Yeah right, this is a sick house of FRIENDS, is there anything I can help but sorry, who is this with?"
Nana: "introduce my name is nana. I want to meet with doctor jung i want to discuss something with him. Is doctor jung now in the hospital?".
Receptionist: "Hmmm .. Sorry, Doctor Jung is indeed in the hospital but he is currently busy treating quite a lot of patients, do you really want to see Doctor Jung?".
Nana: "Yes, I really want to see Doctor Jung because I want to talk about something important enough".
Receptionist: "but sorry doctor jung is busy now, if you want to see doctor jung you have to make an appointment with him first"?
Nana: "hmmmm well then, can you tell doctor jung that tomorrow I want to see him".
Receptionist: "OK, I'll tell Doctor Jung later, if I may ask for a phone number so that Doctor Jung can contact you later."
Nana: "okay 081357456413 that's my number".
Receptionist: "OK, thank you, I'll send your message to Doctor Jung and I will make an appointment for you to Doctor Jung."
Doctor Jung: "Hello, good morning is this really with Nana?".
Nana: "yes, is this doctor jung?"
Doctor Jung: "Yes, what do you want to meet me?".
Nana: "I want to talk to doctor about something, can I go to the hospital now to see the doctor now?"
Docter Jung: "Of course you can, because you made a promise to me"
Nana: "Tok ... Tok ... Tok ... Hello Doctor Jung"
Doctor jung: "ohh nana please come in and sit down, what are you asking me?"
Nana: "doctor like this lately I often have quite a high fever, cough, flu and also my throat hurts so it's pretty hard to breathe, am I affected by corona virus or not?"
Doctor Jung: "Okay, now you lie down, let me check your situation?"
Nana: "yes doctor"
Doctor Jung: "Hmmm, you have a corona virus."
Nana: "And now I have to do a doctor so as not to get worse with corona virus"
Doctor jung: "You should: Refer COVID-19 sufferers to undergo treatment and caratina in a designated hospital. Provide a fever and pain reliever that is safe and appropriate to the patient's condition. Encourage COVID-19 sufferers to get adequate rest. Encourage sufferers of COVID- 19 to drink lots of water to maintain body fluid levels.
Nana: "Alright doctor thank you the nest you gave".
Doctor Jung: "Yes, it is my duty as a doctor, so take care of yourself and take care of your health. Don't forget to use a mask so that it is not too bad."
Nana: "yes doctor".

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Love All Creatures and World

Cause and effect